Commercial | Property | Business | Conveyancing | Dispute Resolution & Litigation | Family Law | Wills & Estates
Adept Legal is a new generation commercial law firm, headed by its Principal lawyer & founder, Brendan Madigan, providing high quality cost effective legal services to small businesses & the people behind them.
Brendan Madigan is an experienced commercial lawyer admitted to the Supreme Court in1994.
He delivers great advocacy and practical advice to his clients.
He has a broad commercial practice, with a particular focus on Commercial, Property, and Business Law.
He has particular expertise in commercial dispute resolution and litigation.
He has acted for politicians, large companies, small business owners, local councils, RTO's, developers, builders, contractors, directors, CEO's, workers and individuals.
He holds the position of corporate counsel for a number of corporations.
Brendan's practice focuses on commercial, property and business law particularly:
- Acting on the sale and purchase of residential, commercial and industrial property both in Queensland and New South Wales;
- Sale and purchase of business;
- Wills and Powers of Attorney;
- Deceased estates including disputed Wills and claims on estates;
- Retail and Commercial Leasing;
- Commercial dispute resolution;
- Business and commercial advice including business structures (companies, trusts, partnerships etc) and capital gains tax;
- Franchise Agreements and the resolution of franchise disputes;
- Set up of Self Managed Super Funds; and
- Family law and defacto property settlements and pre-nuptial agreements.
Brendan is a Solicitor of:
- The Supreme Court of New South Wales
- The Supreme Court of Queensland
- The High Court of Australia